cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Status of 2.0.3 stuff......
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:36:01 GMT

The 2.0.3 release is shaping up rather nicely.   There are currently 56
resolved issues (5 blocker/critical) and only 2 open issues:

CXF-1096 	- I'm waiting on some more information from Fred about the
proper security issues around this.
CXF-1123  - I've asked for some more concrete information about this as
I'm tempted to mark it invalid without a "real world" case that shows
this could be a problem.

Hopefully we'll get those resolved early next week.

If there are any other issues that people feel need to get into 2.0.3,
please mark them in JIRA or send me a note.

That said, I'm out the rest of this week.   I  may not get to merge
anymore fixes to 2.0.x or deploy new snapshots until Monday.    Thus,
you have till then to find more bugs, submit patches, etc...      :-)

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer