cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Borrowing WSDLs for unit tests
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:40:55 GMT
On Monday 22 October 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> We sure have a lot of wsdls in there. Do any of them stand out as
> offering 'one of everything' in terms of schema or service issues?

Well, for Schema related issues, definitely the "type_test" stuff (that
is generated from some XSL scripts. Look in:
target/generated/src/main/resources/wsdl/type_test/
Those wsdls include some 100+ different schema constructs.   It's huge
and complex, but did help identify a bunch of type issues.

Other than that, all I can say is poke around and see.   :-(    It might
be good to look in the java src directory from eclipse to see the
various impls that are there to see if any of them have the constructs
you're looking for.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp