cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current snapshot still won't shut down jetty
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:38:21 GMT

Hmm...  a Timer that is created without specifying that it is a daemon
would definitely cause an issue.   I just grepped through our code and
the only place (outside of the tests) that we create a Timer is in the
RMManager, and that is set to daemon properly.

If you can, you might want to put a breakpoint on the Timer constructors
to see where the first timer is created.   Timer-0 would be the very
first one created in the JVM.

Dan