cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current snapshot still won't shut down jetty
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:48:53 GMT

Is this in the system/unit tests or in your own application?

If it's in the sys/unit tests, it won't.   I explicitely disabled it
cause on Linux, if you try to shutdown a Jetty instance that has
keep-alives open to connections in the same VM, it doesn't close them
and it blocks the port from being re-opened.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer