cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still bad generated WSDL: "The prefix ns2 is not bound."
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:03:00 GMT
On Wednesday 17 October 2007, Dan Connelly wrote:
>  I generate Java code from efile.wsdl  using wsdl2java.    (See
> attached wsdl.)    I use this code as-is.
>
>  I create a service Endpoint from the service class
> ("org.streamlinedsalestax.efile.EFileService").    I start the server.

That's probably the issue.   EFileService is the client side proxy
creation service bean.   It's not the service class.

When you run wsdl2java, if you add the -impl flag, it will generate a
sample implementation.   It would be called EFileServiceSoapImpl.   If
you use that for the service, it should generate a better WSDL.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer