cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1080
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:24:04 GMT
On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'm having the same experience you are. I've sorted out the endpoints,
> and I get results that align much more with what you are writing here.
> I'm no longer seeing the namespace mismatch, but no fault detail
> whatsoever.

Right.   I just sent you a replacement WebFaultOutInterceptor that should
fix that.   However, I think there is a bug on the reading side.  Not
really sure.   However, that should give you a better start for
debugging it.  (I hope)

> This suggests that in my code that started all this, I need an
> @WebFault if I want specific faults. Or I need to switch to the simple
> front end altogether?

With the replacement interceptor, you won't need the WebFault annotation.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer