cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1080
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:05:36 GMT
On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I can't figure out how this matches up with the fact that the JAX-WS
> spec I read said that @WebFault shouldn't be needed,

That's a separate issue.   The JAX-WS WebFaultOutInterceptor should
subclass the FaultOutInterceptor and if there isn't a WebFault
annotation, delegate to the parent class.   That's definitely true.  :-(

Currently, if there isn't a WebFault annotation, we just let it go to the
Soap11FaultOutInterceptor which creates a generic fault and the detail
stuff is completely lost.

> and that what I
> saw in the debugger was a very simple namespace mismatch between the
> server and the client.

Right.   Which MAY be due to the type <--> element thing.     Not sure.

> All the setup does is set an Aegis databinding and the Aegis service
> configuration thing that porks the namespace.

Well, the big thing I see is that all the services are on:
local://ExceptionService
but it looks like it's the "first one wins" type thing.   If I change
that address for the other tests, I do get furthur.   With the
WebFaultOut subclass thing and changing the address, the last two tests
you have DO pass.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp