cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1080
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:26:33 GMT

Benson,

On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I've put some time into this, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm
> debugging a feature. I can't seem to quite pin down how it is that the
> use of the JaxWs client proxy fails to convert exception classes.
> Maybe I should try some more when I've had some breakfast, but it sure
> would be nice if someone would tell me that this test case should, in
> fact, pass.

I'm digging into this a bit and find a bunch of issues...

1) Somehow, the stuff in your setUp method is screwing things up.   That
service is getting the request and that isn't setup with JAX-WS.  The
generic FaultOutInterceptor is being used instead of the JAX-WS
WebFaultOutInterceptor.

2) With JAX-WS, the Exception would need a @WebFault annotation added.

3) Even with that, it's not working.   The aegis stuff is mapping the
fault parts in the wsdl message as type="xxxx" instead of
element="xxxx".  That needs to be fixed.   That, in combination with the
other two SHOULD get it working.    We just need to figure out how to
get the aegis stuff to do elements instead of types.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer