cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: order of imports
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:57:56 GMT
On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Checkstyle hates the following. I am failing to find any variation
> that it accepts. Then I double-checked the XML file, and it says
> 'junit' where it should say 'org.junit'. Except that adding the org.
> has the effect of busting the build.

That's probably leftover from when we used JUnit 3.   I think when we
went JUnit 4, we just let the org.junit stuff fall in with the rest of
the org.* stuff.

> There must be something simple
> I'm missing here.

It's the static import.   I completely gave up trying to get checkstyle
and eclipse to play nicely with each other.   I think checkstyle just
takes whatever is after the "import " and alphabetizes them.   Thus:
import org.junit.Test;
would go before
import org.springframework.....;
but the line: