cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: stupid question about branches
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:21:31 GMT

Benson,

We do have a 2.0.x branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/branches/2.0.x-fixes/

svnmerge.py is setup to merge from trunk to that branch.   I just need to
take some time to do it.   I'd prefer not to have "circular" merges
(merges from trunk to it as well as merges from it to trunk).   I'm not
sure how well svnmerge.py handles the circular merges.   Anyone have
experience with that?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp