cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem2 <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Beans
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:40:32 GMT

For Question 1.
 I doubt it could be JAXB logging issue. I did not investigate it yet, maybe
I am totally wrong.

For Question2.
 You can find the detail code in the SpringBusFactory[1]. Which will create
an Application context with the includeDefaults flage. If the Application
context already has the cxf bus , the includeDefualts will be set with
false, if else the includeDefaults will be set with true . If the
includeDefaults is true, CXF will load the core and all the extensions
Spring context files.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/bus/spring/SpringBusFactory.java

Willem.