cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: More logging distress
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:01:41 GMT

Hi Benson,

It's weird you cann't download the spring 2.0.6 jars. It's also in the
public maven repos
http://repo1.maven.org/maven-spring/org/springframework/

Is it by default we can find jars there without any special configuration?
Is it possible that just network issue cause you can't find spring jars
temporarily?

Best Regards

Freeman