cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r582385 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: common/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/helpers/ rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/ systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/http_jetty/ systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/syst...
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 15:29:01 GMT
Am Freitag, den 05.10.2007, 20:31 -0400 schrieb Daniel Kulp:
> > I'm not sure why we need to have the "name" attribute added to the
> > wsdl:input and wsdl:output of these operations.  Since you're just
> > restating their default values[1] anyway, it seems distracting to be
> > including them here.  Apparently only the wsdl:faults need an explicit
> > name.
>
> Probably right.   I just took a bunch of wsdl's in the testutils, copied
> them, and changed them from using relative imports to using catalogs.
> Other than the imports, I left the rest alone.    Feel free to fix them
> since you have the Karma.  :-)

I'm trying to...BTW, if I do a complete checkout, and type "mvn install"
in the trunk directory, I should *not* see any test failures, correct?
I'm getting this error:

T E S T S
Running org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.RoundTripTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 10.433
sec <<< FAILURE!
testUsernameToken(org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.RoundTripTest)  Time
elapsed: 3.499 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<test> but was:<null>
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:71)
        at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:451)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:99)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:116)
        at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.RoundTripTest.testUsernameToken(RoundTripTest.java:110)

I don't know how normal it is for test failures to occur from trunk--or
whether we should commit things if we are getting such failures locally.

Thanks,
Glen