cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Using catalog.cat files
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:25:14 GMT
Hey Sergey,

I was always under the impression that the catalog.cat files were
used at /compile/ time, to locate schema that were imported from
other schema, but I could be wrong about that.  Polar knows a bit
about that, but he's no longer a contractor at Iona.

You could try asking him, though.  polar@adiron.com

-Fred