cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject Logging 1, benson 0?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:50:42 GMT
My logging level is FINE, I'm creating a service as follows. The
interceptors are never called. What am I missing?

        JaxWsServerFactoryBean sf = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();

        sf.setServiceClass(StudentServiceDocLiteral.class);

        sf.setServiceBean(new StudentServiceDocLiteralImpl());

        sf.setAddress("local://StudentServiceDocLiteral");

        setupAegis(sf);

        Server server = sf.create();

        server.getEndpoint().getInInterceptors().add(new
LoggingInInterceptor());

        server.getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(new
LoggingOutInterceptor());

        server.start();