cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject Aegis ExceptionInheritanceTest
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:16:27 GMT
I'm perplexed about whether this test is testing the correct thing.

The interface WS1 only declares the base class, WS1Exception.

The code in ReflectionServiceFactoryBean only sets up faults for the
declared exceptions. The subclass of WS1Exception isn't a declared
exception.

When the throw happens, in my current devo version, the code obediently
notes that there isn't a declared fault for the derived class, there is
for the base class, it goes over the wire and is thrown.

I'm about to debug the pre-me version of this, but if anyone happens to
have any light to shed on (amongst other things) whether this is really
how we want it to work, I'd be grateful.