cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Please review, but don't commit (!) CXF-984 (aegis control of namespace prefixes)
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:06:50 GMT
Dan,

I just posted the larger patch. The first version neglected to include
the xsd:schema items produced by ReflectionServiceFactory for the
services. This one covers those.

I'd like to clean up the dueling 'AbstractDataBinding' issue, but that's
painful as a non-committer, I suspect.

I'd also like to add more to the unit test. It would be fine with me if
you'd commit this much. I'll tee up more unit test later, and perhaps I
could refactor the AbstractDataBinding classes if I am transfigured
sometime soon.

--benson