cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Was there a plan for more aegis?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 23:25:26 GMT
Dan,

Would you be so kind as to explain exactly what happens as a result of
that AegisServiceConfiguration? Or did you mean that we should keep it
so that XFire-derived configurations that use it continue to work
without having to take out reference to it?

Meanwhile, I was reading the insides of Aegis today. I note some stuff
that isn't documented, I think ( uri='xxxxx' to control the soap
binding?).

Is the doc in svn?