cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r573082 - in/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/databinding/aegis/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/aegis/namespaces: ./ NamespaceConfusionTest.java data/ data/Name.java impl/impl/NameServiceImpl.java intf/ intf/NameService.java
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 22:50:36 GMT
That's fair. Dan, instead of going through the jira-to-you-to-svn pass
again, how about you add the following javadoc to the class ...

/**
  * Regression test for CXF-959. This is a point test for consistent use
of
  * namespace prefixes in generated WSDL/XMLSchema. This test could
  * be made into a more comprehensive functional test by exercising
cases
  * such as multiple schema.
  */

in/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/databinding/aegis/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf
/a