cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: targetNamespace
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:56:06 GMT
Well, ok. But how can it be right to have unqualified names from both,
which is a current behavior.

attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://stuff.basistech.com">
         <complexType name="ArrayOfName">
             <sequence>
                  <element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0"
name="Name" nillable="true" type="ns1:Name"/>
             </sequence>
         </complexType>
         <complexType name="Name">
             <sequence>
                  <element minOccurs="0" name="data" nillable="true"
type="string"/>
                  <element minOccurs="0" name="uid" nillable="true"
type="string"/>
             </sequence>
         </complexType>
      </schema>