cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moesel" <Christopher_Moe...@avid.com>
Subject slf4j-jdk14 v1.3.1 in the http-jetty transport POM
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:39:46 GMT
Hey CXF team,

It looks like the pom.xml for the http-jetty transport includes a
dependency on slf4j-jdk14 v1.3.1.  This recently caused me issues as I
am using slf4j v1.4.3 and it is apparently incompatible with v1.3.1.

I'm not familiar with that part of the code (the http-jetty
transport)...

- My understanding was that CXF is not using SLF4J, so is this
dependency needed?  Is it for Jetty (since Jetty uses SLF4J)?

- If it is needed, could we bump the version up to 1.4.3?

Thanks,

Chris