cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <steven.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject CORBA Question
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:36:42 GMT
Not sure yet if this is the best mail group to ask this question but
it's a start.

We have been looking at cfx as a general service infastructure but have
a need for CORBA support. I see on the website that it is mentioned. Is
this implimented currently, if not then then could we impliment this
feature if yes whats the process overview?

Best Regards,

Steve

and inform the sender. Thank you.