cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin, Bozhong" <Bozhong....@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Benson Margulies for committer
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:50:13 GMT

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Fri 9/21/2007 9:57 AM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Benson Margulies for committer

Benson has been working with CXF for several months now.   He has the
javascript grant thing that we are still getting pushed through.
(Hopefully James and I can finish that up today)   He's been doing a lot
of work with the Aegis binding (which is great cause few of the rest of
us have much expertise there).   He's dug into the tooling.  Dug into
the simple frontends.   He's made proposals (and then submitted a patch)
to allow spring config in the tools.   He's also dug into our build
system a bit to fix the eclipse setup.   He's been discussing his ideas
on the mail list as well as asking for guidance when he stumbles across
a problem.   To me, he's shown he's an excellent engineer and can
quickly grasp our code (maybe that shows we have good code ;-) and what
needs to be done.

[ ] +1 - Make him a committer now
[ ] 0
[ ] -1  - Still needs a bit more work