cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:52:55 GMT
+1

Jervis

ncubator/

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

On a procedural note:  I will be heading on vacation for a week starting
tonight.   Thus, I am passing the "Release Manager Baton" to Dan
Diephouse to monitor/close this vote and conduct the vote on the
Incubator general list.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer