cxf-dev mailing list archives

From d.santosh <rsd....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi bundles (was Re: Architecture of cxf)
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:36:03 GMT
Just  a quick input below, will add on later...

Sounds great and workable too.
If we can run down the the high level points that we may need to accomplish,
i can take the ownership and start working(or rather handed over to me by
Guillaume).

Currently getting into the depths of OSGi and a bit  CXF so would be an
added advantage.

take care
Santosh R. Dubey