cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Beryozkin, Sergey" <Sergey.Beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Using catalog.cat files
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 21:28:01 GMT
Thanks. I'll try to investigate what would it take to use catalog.cat...

Cheers, Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com]
Sent: 31 August 2007 22:10
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using catalog.cat files

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can someone please explain me how and when catalog.cat files availbale
for every module are used ?

I have no idea about anything catalog related...
> Another question : a validation can be disabled through the
configuration, where's the code which interacts with the Spring
validation layer (to disable the validation, for ex ?).

> What would be nice is to tell this validation layer to use catalog.cat
files somehow, perhaps implement a schema resolver Spring will use and
which will refer to catalog.cat files as the source of information and
then simplify the configuration significantly by removing xsi:location
and xsi ns declaration and still do the validation...

The Spring ApplicationContext is responsible for validaiton. See
BusApplicationContext.initBeanDefinitionReader for more details.
Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse