cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: SourceDatabinding versus StaxDatabinding?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:27:58 GMT
Benson Margulies wrote:
> There seem to be two copies of the source databinding, one of which has
> not much code in it. Is one of them spurious?

Nope. One reads/writes Source objects. The other works with
XMLStreamReaders/XMLStreamWriters so that people can write services
which work with streams very easiliy. Ideally we should write an
XMLStreamReaderSource an XMLStreamWriterCallbackSource (which also
implement SAXSource for the majority of applications which don't
understand our own Source objects), but thats another story.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource