cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Is the idea of wsdl2java (aegis) really useful?
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:13:55 GMT
<head>
</head>
Yeah, I think its definitely a waste of time to do an Aegis
schema-&gt;java. We would gain absolutely no benefit from it as far as
I can tell :-) <br>
- Dan<br>
Daniel Kulp wrote:
  <pre wrap="">I had this conversation with Dan D. before and the thoughts were pretty

much exactly the same.   If you are generating java code from schema,
you should use the "standard" JAXB stuff since that supports more of the
schema types than Aegis does.    Aegis is primarily targeted for the
Java first case.   Having java -&gt; wsdl tools for it makes sense.
However, the wsdl -&gt; java stuff makes less sense.

Dan