cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <...@iona.com>
Subject Java2WS maven plugin and maven dependency
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:59:55 GMT
Hi all ,

I ran into a maven cyclic dependency  problem  when I added maven
Java2WS plugin to CXF.

The below message is the  maven spit out when I execute mvn install
under trunk :

[INFO] The projects in the reactor contain a cyclic reference: Edge
between 'Vertex{label='org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin'}' and
'Vertex{label='org
.apache.cxf:cxf-tools-java2ws'}' introduces to cycle in the graph
org.apache.cxf:cxf-tools-java2ws -->
org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-frontend-simple --> org.a
pache.cxf:cxf-rt-bindings-xml --> org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb
--> org.apache.cxf:cxf-testutils --> org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin
--> or
g.apache.cxf:cxf-tools-java2ws
[INFO]

How can I resolve this cyclic dependency problem ? Can we move the
code-gen plugin into a separate project  and  separate code-gen plugin
release with CXF?
Could some one shed some light on this ?

Thanks

Jim
**