cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: CXF-1043: should Aegis blend java5 and XML?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:44:48 GMT
Hi Benson,

I think that would work. When I originally wrote Aegis it was the other
way around - Java 5 delegates to XMLTypeCreator which delegates to
DefaultTypeCreator. This was because XFire was Java 1.4 and we had Java
5 as another module. But I could see how this would be useful :-)

I'm having troubles with my internet right now so for some reason I
can't go through the JIRA issues, but I'll be looking at all of your
issues early next week and will try to get as may fixed as possible (or
apply your patches if you've supplied them)!

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource