cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:39:23 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Its been really hard for me to focus on Aegis the last two weeks as
I've been on the road. I promise though I'll be looking through all
your questions early next week. :-)<br>
- Dan<br>
Benson Margulies wrote:
 cite="mid:E95FD77F0171D14DA1EEE0A785E92B4302286298@mail3.basistech.net"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">I don't know how much anyone else cares about Aegis, but we have a
supply  of untested Aegis code, and a recent track record of discovering
things that got broken on the way from XFire to here. That might be a
reason to try to focus some energy.

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">-----Original Message-----
From: Bozhong Lin [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:blin@iona.com">mailto:blin@iona.com</a>]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:43 PM
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org">cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org</a>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

Eclipse STP has a dependency on java2ws for its code-first approach
enhancement, so I think we should consider including java2ws tooling
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->in
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">2.0.3 release. Right now Eclipse STP guys use 2.1-snapshot for
development, which is not inconvenient for them.

Other than that, the roadmap looks good to me, certainly plenty
opportunitie for people to make contributions in large work items such
as XmlBeans or JiBX databinding support.

Cheers,
Bo

Daniel Kulp wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">I've started a page on the wiki to try and layout some plans for
      </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->CXF:
  </pre>
      <pre wrap=""><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Roadmap">http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Roadmap</a>

I definitely welcome others to add things to the lists if you think
      </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->they
  </pre>
      <pre wrap="">are doable.

Also, what do folks think about the timeframes?  Too aggressive?

      </pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource