cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 01:42:54 GMT
Eclipse STP has a dependency on java2ws for its code-first approach
enhancement, so I think we should consider including java2ws tooling in
2.0.3 release. Right now Eclipse STP guys use 2.1-snapshot for
development, which is not inconvenient for them.

Other than that, the roadmap looks good to me, certainly plenty
opportunitie for people to make contributions in large work items such
as XmlBeans or JiBX databinding support.

Cheers,
Bo