cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject ws_policy sample fails (was: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator)
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:28:15 GMT
In this release build, running ws_policy samples client gives following
error ... not sure if this is critical enough to warrant another release
build, can ws_policy expert comment on this failure?

 [java] INFO: Inbound WS-Addressing headers
     [java] Sep 10, 2007 4:23:41 PM
org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.ContextUtils retrieveMAPs
     [java] WARNING: WS-Addressing - failed to retrieve Message
Addressing Properties from context
     [java] javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of the policy
alternatives can be satisfied.
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)
     [java]     at $Proxy33.sayHi(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at demo.ws_policy.client.Client.main(Client.java:39)
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: None of the
policy alternatives can be satisfied.
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AbstractPolicyInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractPolicyInterceptor.java:58)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:395)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1932)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1790)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:576)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:254)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
     [java]     ... 2 more
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: None of
the policy alternatives can be satisfied.
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionInfoMap.checkEffectivePolicy(AssertionInfoMap.java:86)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyVerificationInInterceptor.handle(PolicyVerificationInInterceptor.java:92)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AbstractPolicyInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractPolicyInterceptor.java:56)
     [java]     ... 14 more