cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Systests build problem
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:35:28 GMT
Hi Dan,
>> Interesting, do you mean add another argument 'classpath' into the
>> wsdl2java mojo?
>> Is it easy to parse the dependencies to the 'classpath' ?
>>

> No, I mean adding:
>  * @requiresDependencyResolution runtime
> (maybe test, not sure, probably test)
> to the classlevel javadoc and then calling

I tried, but not working, actually before adding the
@requiresDependencyResolution, I can see the soap is in the classpath,

> for ( Iterator it = project.getArtifacts().iterator() ; it.hasNext() ;){
>             Artifact artifact = (Artifact) it.next();
> }

Also tried this, add all the jar into the classpath, and from the
classpath, I can confirm that it's added into the classpath, but still
not working.

Is it a bug of Maven? Why it works in the systests module, but failed in
the top level,  I can tell from the output of classpath, they are same.

Thanks,
James