cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Was there a plan for more aegis?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:08:42 GMT
Benson Margulies wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Would you be so kind as to explain exactly what happens as a result of
> that AegisServiceConfiguration? Or did you mean that we should keep it
> so that XFire-derived configurations that use it continue to work
> without having to take out reference to it?

It creates namespaces in the wsdl that do not end with a "/".
DefaultServiceConfiguration adhere's to the JAX-WS standard where that
does happen.
> Meanwhile, I was reading the insides of Aegis today. I note some stuff
> that isn't documented, I think ( uri='xxxxx' to control the soap
> binding?).

Yeah not everything is doc'd for sure. You may find the Aegis section of
the XFire user's guide helpful as well:
http://xfire.codehaus.org/User%27s+Guide

The uri="foo" stuff just allows you to use the same type mapping xml
file for multiple services and different mappings if I recall correctly.
> Is the doc in svn?

Nope. Just the source and the docs on the wikis.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource