cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Systests build problem
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:02:46 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I struggled a day, and still can not figure out how to solve it, I've
upgraded to mvn 2.0.7, but still can not solve the problem.

In systests, if you print the classpath, you will find the jar
cxf-rt-bindings-soap-2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT.jar  is in your classpath,

However, if you build from the top level, in the classpath it include
the C:\src\java\apache\cxf\rt\bindings\soap\target\classes

And for some unknown reason, the code-gen plugin just can not load the
soap binding even though you defined the soap in the dependencies, very
strange.

I felt that this's a bug in maven.

There's one solution to solve this problem, that's define the soap
binding in the code-gen plugin,
but then we'll have the cyclic dependencies:
soap->jaxb->testutil->codegen->soap
To solve the cyclic dependency, we have to move the tests to systests
module, or create a new test module...

Any good suggestions?

James