cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Systests build problem
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:59:18 GMT
If you build from top level, you'll not have the problem,  the maven
code-gen plugin , just can not load the soap module,
I'll take look at it tomorrow, maybe disable the test, and will
re-enable it later, if we resolve the dependencies.

Cheers,
James

> Hi
>
> I can not build CXF on Windows. The failure occurs in the systests module :
>
> HeaderClientServerTest.java:[62,41] orderPizza(org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.
> OrderPizzaType,org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.CallerIDHeaderType) in org.apache.cxf.
> pizza.Pizza cannot be applied to (org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaType)
>
> trunk/systests have a generated folder where org.apache.cxf.pizza.Pizza is located, it
has a method :

> orderPizza(org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaType,org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.CallerIDHeaderType)
>
> here's code in the HeaderClientServerTest.java :
>
> OrderPizzaResponseType res = port.orderPizza(req);
> System.out.println(res);
>
> //OrderPizzaResponseType res =  port.orderPizza(req, header);
> //assertEquals(208, res.getMinutesUntilReady());
>
> The test is basically disabled and it also doesn't compile. Uncommenting the above two
lines makes the test compile and pass. Not sure what the story with test is, but as far as
the compliation is concerned I reckon I'm picking up some stale module which affects the wsdl
generation ?

> can someone please advise on how to deal with issues like this one ? I've removed a cxf
directory in the local repo, created a new snapshot, no luck....