cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator (take 2)
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:05:29 GMT

This vote has passed with 17 +1 votes an no

+1 IPMC: 2   (jstrachan, jgenender)
+1 committers:  13 (dkulp, jliu, ffang, jmao, wjiang, blin, ubhole,
apibir, jgawor, gnodet, jma, ddiephouse, pjones)
+1 non-binding:  2 (bmargulies, kayteeem)
No 0 or -1 votes.

I'll start the vote on general@ now.   We just need one more IPMC
vote.  :-)

Dan