cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Glen Mazza for CXF committer
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:46:47 GMT

Over the last several months, Glen has done a wonderful job getting
involved in the CXF community.   He is very active on the mail lists.
He's submitted a TON of patches to fix a lot of mistakes in the code as
well as fix a few bugs.   He's been reviewing the commits to make sure
more mistakes are not added and coming up with good questions when he
sees something doesn't look right.   He has been blogging about some of
his experiences with CXF.  He has also done a bit of work cleaning up
our WIKI/Documentation.   He has also expressed a desire to work on the
javadoc and get that cleaned up.    In all, he's been doing a lot for
the CXF community and I feel that warrants granting him karma.  The type
of stuff he has been doing is very hard to find someone excited to do it
which makes the contributions that much more valuable.

[ ] +1 - Make him a committer now
[ ] 0
[ ] -1  - Still needs a bit more work

--