cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OSGi bundles (was Re: Architecture of cxf)
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:58:33 GMT
On Thursday 20 September 2007, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Btw, what's the plan for OSGifying CXF ?
> I've read it was planned for 2.1, but it seems it has not been done
> yet.

That's the point.  It's on the roadmap for 2.1, but it's not done yet.
You volunteering?   :-)    Seriously, 2.1 is in VERY
early "investigative" stages (we're still trying to get 2.0.2 out the
door) so at this point, the roadmap is fairly high level with a lot of
details yet to be flushed out.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp