cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MSV library
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:41:52 GMT
On Thursday 20 September 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I completely agree. It was 'plan a' in my thoughts, and then I
> stumbled onto that RelaxNG 'plan b'.
>
> I'd like to at least observe the errors from the two different
> validators before I decide, and to do that I have to persuade mvn to
> actually put msv into the classpath.

I think just add:
        <dependency>
            <groupId>msv</groupId>
            <artifactId>msv</artifactId>
            <version>20050913</version>
        </dependency>
providing that's the correct version of MSV.   If you DO go the MSV
route, let me know and I'll help you get the NOTICE file stuff squared
away for it.    (I should document that on the wiki)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer