cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MSV library
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:33:48 GMT

I have no problem including the MSV library, but I have to wonder if it
would make just as much sense to just "dom parse" using the parsers and
validators built into the JDK and the use a DOM base Stax reader to
wrapper that to read into the stuff Aegis needs.   It would be very
slightly slower, but if this is just for the "startup" config files, I
think that's acceptable.   It's a one time hit.   And those files I
THINK are fairly small (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not an aegis
expert) so it the hit may be unperceivable.

Thoughts?
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp