cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging framework
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:43:10 GMT

Guillaume,

All creation of Logger objects now go through the
LogUtils.createL7nLogger(...) calls.   Thus, IMO, you should just update
those two methods to wrapper things like Log4j with something that
implements the Logger interface and return that.   That would be the
lowest impact on existing code, we could all still use the j.u.l API's,
etc... (except we need to make sure to create the loggers through
LogUtils, which we should anyway for i18n reasons.)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer