cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 20:03:53 GMT

This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.2-incubator.

Once again, there have been a LOT of bug fixes and enhancements that have
been done compared to the 2.0.1 release.   65 JIRA issues are marked as
resolved for 2.0.2 which is an incredible amount of work for a patch
release.  Very nicely done everyone.

For a full list of the issues, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312672&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.2-incubator-take1/

The distributions are in the "dist" directory.
The "m2_repo" directory contains the stuff that will by pushed
to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.2-incubator/

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

On a procedural note:  I will be heading on vacation for a week starting
tonight.   Thus, I am passing the "Release Manager Baton" to Dan
Diephouse to monitor/close this vote and conduct the vote on the
Incubator general list.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer