cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Systests build problem
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:08:16 GMT
On Friday 07 September 2007, James Mao wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Interesting, do you mean add another argument 'classpath' into the
> wsdl2java mojo?
> Is it easy to parse the dependencies to the 'classpath' ?

No, I mean adding:
 * @requiresDependencyResolution runtime
(maybe test, not sure, probably test)
to the classlevel javadoc and then calling

for ( Iterator it = project.getArtifacts().iterator() ; it.hasNext() ;){
            Artifact artifact = (Artifact) it.next();
}
to get the jars that/artifacts that the project depends on.  Basically,
the pom has a list of dependencies for that project, let's use them.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer