cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java2wsdl for aegis
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:04:36 GMT
On Thursday 06 September 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Does it already do Aegis?

No.   I think what James was trying to say is if you want to do that (and
we'd GREATLY appreciate it), base it off the java2ws codebase, not the
java2wsdl code.   The java2ws code will replace the java2wsdl stuff once
it's stabilized.

In anycase, that sounds like a great project.  Has a lot of value and
would definitely get you into some good chunks of the code.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer