cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: minor eclipse irrirations
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:30:56 GMT
On Monday 03 September 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I get two of these. Is there a reason not to fix them?
>
> Severity and Description        Path     Resource         Location
> Creation Time Id
>
> Got an exception - Unexpected character 0x23 in identifier
> cxf-http-basic/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/java
> HelloWorld.java            line 1   1188867435897          11

Technically, the cxf-http-basic project should not be imported into
eclipse.   It's not really a java project.   It's a maven archtype.
The "HelloWorld.java" file in there is really a velocity template used
by the archtype plugin to create a HelloWorld.java file.   Thus, there
are invalid java constructs in there.   I've updated the page on the
wiki to say to not import that project.

I think the new version of the eclipse plugin allows a "skip" parameter.
Might be able to configure it in that project so the eclipse stuff isn't
generated and it would then not be available for import.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer