cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem2 <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: GenericApplicationContext for BusApplicationContext
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 02:35:18 GMT

Hi Benson,

I don't think replace the ClassPathXmlApplicationContext with the
GenericApplicationContext is a good idea.
GenericApplicationContext do not support refresh :(

Can you elaborate your requirement of adding more definition  by using
XmlBeanDefinitionReaders?
And It is interesting to have the child contexts, can you also explain it ?

Willem.