cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Patch for CXF-872
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:28:44 GMT
Hi

I'd appreciate if someone could apply a follow-up patch to fix a ws-policy sample :
I've uploaded a patch to the CXF-872 area as the ws-policy sample failure was caused by the
fact
the original patch was lacking a required update to one the demo files which the follow-up
patch does contain.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12365469/ws-policy-sample-cxf_872.patch

Thanks, Sergey

Hi

I'd appreciate if someone could apply a patch to CXF-872 [1]

 * Existing tests have been updated to make sure all types of policy providers (PolicyReference.
LocalDocument, ExternalAttachment and WSDL11) and builders can deal with new and older namespaces

Thanks, Sergey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-872

Registered Number: 171387

Registered Number: 171387