cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Systests build problem
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:54:32 GMT
Hi

I can not build CXF on Windows. The failure occurs in the systests module :

HeaderClientServerTest.java:[62,41] orderPizza(org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.
OrderPizzaType,org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.CallerIDHeaderType) in org.apache.cxf.
pizza.Pizza cannot be applied to (org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaType)

trunk/systests have a generated folder where org.apache.cxf.pizza.Pizza is located, it has
a method :

orderPizza(org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.OrderPizzaType,org.apache.cxf.pizza.types.CallerIDHeaderType)

here's code in the HeaderClientServerTest.java :

OrderPizzaResponseType res = port.orderPizza(req);
System.out.println(res);

//OrderPizzaResponseType res =  port.orderPizza(req, header);
//assertEquals(208, res.getMinutesUntilReady());

The test is basically disabled and it also doesn't compile. Uncommenting the above two lines
makes the test compile and pass. Not sure what the story with test is, but as far as the compliation
is concerned I reckon I'm picking up some stale module which affects the wsdl generation ?

can someone please advise on how to deal with issues like this one ? I've removed a cxf directory
in the local repo, created a new snapshot, no luck....

Thanks, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387